Friday, May 21, 2010

Thinking is Hard

I’m sitting here, a Russian Vodka (third actually) to my left, THE DEAD ZONE (2004 ep5) on NetFlix … and thinking …  set in Maine, I live in Maine, JJ (ep4) was just told he has two dads – I have two dads (& two moms) … the Shreknangst quest is based upon that reality …

The reality and the fantasy … not really related …

OUT FROM UNDER – UNDER THE CURVE – Johnny Smith has nothing on me … other than the fantasy element of his foresight … and the practical usage he can put it to.

Last time I got drunk I saw someone important to me die … a few months later she did … needless to say, at the time the vision upset her … but those who read my blog, or Newspaper column, or who have known me long enough, understood …

Not tonight ….

Possibilities …

death … love … or companionship … or something that the world will regret.

just conceptualizing for the record …

don’t pay any attention … nobody does :-D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:) i hear you.